Open Seminar on Study and Work in Germany || Venue & Date: Monnet House -10, Masjid Moth, Greater Kailash-2, New Delhi, 26th June 2022
視野を広げる

A Guide to become a Registered Nurse after Graduating from Nursing School in Germany

Nurses all over the world enjoy a rewarding career in nursing. Even hospitals in our own country require competent nurses. But why do nurses leave India in search of jobs abroad?

Although there is so much demand for nurses, our nurses regularly relocate to other countries.

Several factors contribute to this, including underpaying and undervaluing nurses. Foreign nurses often get both.

As an example, graduates of nursing programs can expect to earn as much as their counterparts in many other fields in their native countries.

Among the most affected countries is Germany, due to a lack of nurses, other health care workers, and experts.

In the past, many German health care institutions, including hospitals, were rumoured to be thinking about closing until they had enough staff, especially nurses and doctors.

German state governments have introduced free training programs that aim to attract foreign-trained nurses to Germany because of the high demand for nurses in Germany.

After completing a vocational nursing education in Germany, you can work as a nurse. Of course, after successfully finishing the course, you must take the nursing licensing examination.

Nurses’ Duties

As part of their duties, nurses assist with patient care activities such as meal preparation and personal hygiene, dispensing medication, assessing blood pressure, and changing bandages. In addition, they provide general medical and nursing care to patients. Assisting patients with recreational activities are also a part of their role.

Hospital nurses and nursing home nurses work in healthcare facilities. Assist doctors with checking patients’ health and planning operations, as well as keeping track of their health. Patients’ diseases or medical conditions are also tracked by these professionals.

The participants/students/trainees will mostly earn their living as nurses on the job. It takes almost all the program’s time on the job (nearly 70%). The remaining 30% is spent in the classroom in the school’s partnership.

In Germany and Europe, the certificate would be recognized as a professional certification.

Training Required

A minimum of three years of training is required. A part-time course is also available, but this would extend the course. The training is both theoretical and practical. Aspiring nurses receive classroom training for 2,100 hours in a vocational school. During their training, the students work in a hospital or nursing home for 2,500 hours, learning their trade. Once the course is over, they are required to pass a state examination.

Starting with the Genrise program, it takes three years to complete. The program results in a state-approved vocational qualification that is recognized across Germany after successful completion.

Once you’ve completed that training, you can begin working as an assistant or support worker right away.

Nevertheless, you must complete the registration process before you can work as a nurse. Obtaining a license is the most important aspect of registration. Upon completion of the nursing registration process, you will be able to work as a nurse.

Genrise assists students in their studies to become registered nurses in Germany. It provides them with training in the German language till the B1 level, which is a prerequisite to becoming a nurse in Germany.

There are several benefits that one can get if they go on to pursue the Genrise Dual-Degree Training.

The Benefits of Genrise Dual-Degree Training

Earn while you learn

The starting stipend for paid training is 800 euros (INR 72,000).

Eligibility for Permanent Residency

There is a good likelihood of obtaining German citizenship. Following work, candidates will be eligible for PR and citizenship.

Certification Equivalent to a Degree

In India and Germany, a vocational certificate should be equivalent to any degree program.

Free Training

The German government will cover the entire cost of training.

Equal Pay

Indian students will be paid on a par with German nationals.

Complete Job Placement

After completing the vocational course, candidates will be assured of work.

Eligibility

German Language Proficiency

It is necessary to prepare for the B2 level of accreditation in German language training. Age Restrictions: 20 to 28 years old

Education

A minimum of 10+2 with a grade point average of 55% is required.

(Note: Candidates with domain education and experience in India would be given a strategic advantage.)

電話相談を予約する